New Product Joins the Cheminova Portfolio
Cheminova will launch a new fungicide TOPGUARD this year.
March 1, 2012
Cheminova has developed a wide range of products through in-house processes and formulation development.
Cheminova’s cotton products include:
• Dawn herbicide is used to manage broadleaf weeds.
• Fyfanon Plus ULV insecticide is a pre-mixed combination of malathion and the pyrethroid Gamma-cyhalothrin.
• Declare insecticide is a capsule-suspension, water-based pyrethroid.
• Malathion ULV is an ultra-low-volume formulation of malathion.
• Nufos brand chlorpyrifos is effective on aphids and whiteflies.
Cheminova will also launch a new fungicide this year. EPA has granted a Section 18 emergency exemption to Texas for TOPGUARD, a fungicide that targets the cotton root-rot fungus.
TOPGUARD, a triazole fungicide, is applied at planting and substantially reduces disease occurring later in the season.