Top Stories ► Marketing
Expert Market Analysis
USDA released its Supply Demand report, impacting the cotton market - and for good reason.
India's government has pledged continued support to the country's textile industry by continuing its Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme for the next f...
Social Media ► #Cotton on Twitter
- Terrell: U.S. Cotton Production Has Limited Effect on Cotton Prices
- Cleveland: Prices Holding Steady as Plantings Gear Up
- Debate Heating Up on World Cotton Futures Contract
- Cleveland: What Should We Make of the USDA Supply Demand Report?
- Cleveland: Cotton Bulls Enjoy a Solid Week
- Cleveland: How Texas Rains Could Impact Your Bottom Line
- ICA Opens Registration for “Liverpool 2013” Event
- SMART Uses Earth Day to Promote Textile Reuse, Recycling
- Cleveland: Cotton Market Suffering from Altitude Sickness?
- Cleveland: Outside Factors Take a Toll, But Cotton Will Rebound
National Cotton Council
As the population in rural America shrinks, Congress must make farming a viable economic option.
Conversations stall on ‘origination vs. destination’ issue, but there is general agreement that a global contract is coming soon.